..when the mind ceases to think..

...some organized incoherence.

Friday, December 30, 2005

Shameless

Go ahead and scorn at my dirty rags, condescend the way I shamelessly ask for food; I might have felt embarrassed if I knew I would make it through today.

You are welcome to feel saintly for dropping this slice of bread in my empty bowl, when I can smell the salivating aroma of a recent meal from your mouth.

But no euphemism clouds me tonight as I do not question our similarities and differences. Tonight I accept whatever you throw at me and am thankful for it.

I neither know, nor care as to why I was conceived, because tonight I am just grateful that you exist; for you probably are the sole reason for the next few hours, that I would too.


Inspired from experience.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home