..when the mind ceases to think..

...some organized incoherence.

Sunday, September 07, 2008

Hmph...

It seems the moon is purposely trying to make me jealous, reminiscing each night shamelessly at my window about how it bathes you in its moonlight almost every night. The sun isn't much better as it takes over the moon's shift and carries on with the ill-mannered teasing. But it's fine, I don't mind. Well, I'm doing my best not to.

Even if they both lust (read: sin, for my sake) everyday, at least they keep a check on you, and are actually visible to me; not to mention both remain shared between you and me (whether you like it or not). It sure beats the empty shoeboxes of memories and dreams you've left me with that I'm running out of space for.

You know, you should be grateful I think about you at all.

Even if I can't think of anything else.


PS: God, tell them to behave themselves.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home